For all Mylegalsoft users, please take note that with the GST SR Code adjusted to o% on 1 Jun 2018
- All Proforma Bills with Full Payment – These bills must be upgraded to Tax Invoice dated BEFORE 1 Jun 2018.
- All Proforma Bills with Part Payment – There are two options to treat bills with part payment.
– A. Upgrade to Tax Invoice dated BEFORE 1 Jun 2018.
– B. Delete the payment for the proforma bill and park the payment to trust account. Create a bill after 1 Jun 2018 then transfer money received from client from trust account to knock off the new bill.
- All Proforma Bills with Disbursement
– Upgrade to Tax Invoice dated BEFORE 1 Jun 2018.
- After 1 Jun 2018, do not create tax invoice with any GST. GST amount must be 0.
- Do not upgrade any proforma invoice with GST more than 0 after 1 Jun 2018.
- Re-set tax rate for SR to 0%
– Go to Setting ==> GST Type ==> Search for SR code, press “Edit” button, change from 6 to 0 percent then press “Update” to save the change.
- Re-set all your standard billing item where SR=6% to SR=0%.
- From 1 Jun 2018 onwards, when creating a new bill, DO NOT copy from previous bill which has GST amount.
Lawyer Software Solution
GST to SST
NEW SST MODEL
GST SR SET TO ZERO
Do You Really Need To Hire An Accountant
Mylegalsoft – The Lawyer companion
Lawyer Software Enhancement
Benefit of Having a Good Lawyer Software System For Your Firm
Mylegalsoft – Solution For Law Firm
Good Software for Legal Firm
Good Helper for your Law Firm
Solution for Your Firm
Increase Profit by Eliminating Over Disburse Case
Computerized. Do you really need that?
Work Smart with MyLegalSoft