For all Mylegalsoft users, please take note that with the GST SR Code adjusted to o% on 1 Jun 2018
- All Proforma Bills with Full Payment – These bills must be upgraded to Tax Invoice dated BEFORE 1 Jun 2018.
- All Proforma Bills with Part Payment – There are two options to treat bills with part payment.
– A. Upgrade to Tax Invoice dated BEFORE 1 Jun 2018.
– B. Delete the payment for the proforma bill and park the payment to trust account. Create a bill after 1 Jun 2018 then transfer money received from client from trust account to knock off the new bill.
- All Proforma Bills with Disbursement
– Upgrade to Tax Invoice dated BEFORE 1 Jun 2018.
- After 1 Jun 2018, do not create tax invoice with any GST. GST amount must be 0.
- Do not upgrade any proforma invoice with GST more than 0 after 1 Jun 2018.
- Re-set tax rate for SR to 0%
– Go to Setting ==> GST Type ==> Search for SR code, press “Edit” button, change from 6 to 0 percent then press “Update” to save the change.
- Re-set all your standard billing item where SR=6% to SR=0%.
- From 1 Jun 2018 onwards, when creating a new bill, DO NOT copy from previous bill which has GST amount.
Mylegalsoft for Law Firm
Mylegalsoft Automated Email Notification
Lawyer Software Solution
Work Smarter with Mylegalsoft
Customer Testimonial 9
Customer Testimonial 8
Customer Testimonial 7
Customer Testimonial 6
Customer Testimonial 5
Customer Testimonial 4
Customer Testimonial 3
Customer Testimonial 2
Customer Testimonial 1
Stamp Duty Exemptions
GST to SST
NEW SST MODEL
GST SR SET TO ZERO
Do You Really Need To Hire An Accountant
Mylegalsoft – The Lawyer companion
Lawyer Software Enhancement
Benefit of Having a Good Lawyer Software System For Your Firm
Mylegalsoft – Solution For Law Firm