Total customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. We strongly believe that good product cum good service will help us to achieve our goal. Our dedicated consultant is always ready to serve you.
We offer a comprehensive range of support and consultancy services to meet your unique needs.
|Technical Support Hours||Monday to Friday (9.00AM to 6.00PM|
|Telephone||+603- 5103 1826 or +6012-2191 669|
|Mylegalsoft Maintenance Plan||Receive unlimited technical support|
Need Technical Support?
Our knowledgeable support staffs are able to find solutions of the problems you may have. Before contacting Technical Support, we advise you to take the following steps:
- Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions
- Make sure your computer and peripherals are properly set up and all network cable connections are secure.
- Make sure that your computer meets the minimum MyLegalSoft specification.
If you have run through the above steps and still require software/technical support, please email to email@example.com or call +6012-2191669 for further assistance.
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your firm’s name.
- Any recent update or software installation by other vendors.
- The version and edition of software you are currently using.
- The computer system and O/S
- The exact error message, if any. The steps to regenerate the problem.
When contacting Technical Support by telephone please ensure that:
- You are sitting in front of a computer running MyLegalSoft so that we can assist you interactively.
- Install remote assistant software like Teamviewer.
- Write down the step by step guideline to help you to troubleshoot the system.
To access support, you must have a current Maintenance Plan.
Do You Really Need To Hire An Accountant
Lawyer Software Solution
Mylegalsoft – The Lawyer companion
Lawyer Software Enhancement
Benefit of Having a Good Lawyer Software System For Your Firm
Mylegalsoft – Solution For Law Firm
Good Software for Legal Firm
Good Helper for your Law Firm
Solution for Your Firm
Increase Profit by Eliminating Over Disburse Case
Computerized. Do you really need that?
Work Smart with MyLegalSoft